The Definitive Guide to Spring Web Flow
Spring Web Flow is an exciting open source framework for developing Java web applications. The framework improves productivity by addressing three major pain–points facing web application developers: user interface navigation control, state management, and modularity.
The Definitive Guide to Spring Web Flow covers Spring Web Flow in detail by explaining its motivation and feature set, as well as providing practical guidance for using the framework to develop web applications successfully in a number of environments.
What you’ll learn
- How to get started with Spring Web Flow
- Leveraging Spring Web Flow’s powerful features
- Extending the framework to take it beyond its out–of–the–box feature set
- Best practices and real–world use cases
- Insights into the design and implementation of the framework
Who is this book for?
This book is for Java–based web developers looking to build web applications using Spring Web platform. It is also for those looking to integrate other Java web frameworks and applications with Spring.