Practical Eclipse Rich Client Platform Projects (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,012Eclipse Plug-ins, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,777Eclipse Rich Client Platform, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $510Eclipse IDE Pocket Guide
售價: $1,540Eclipse Modeling Project: A Domain-Specific Language (DSL) Toolkit (Paperback)
貴賓價: $393Eclipse WTP Web應用開發
售價: $299Beginning POJOs: From Novice to Professional (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,473Agile Java Development with Spring, Hibernate and Eclipse
貴賓價: $1,333Dojo: The Definitive Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,415Building Spring 2 Enterprise Applications (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,497JBoss Seam: Simplicity and Power Beyond Java EE (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,606Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components
貴賓價: $1,196JBoss at Work: A Practical Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,188The Unified Software Development Process (Hardcover)
Eclipse and the Rich Client Platform (RCP) together form a leading development platform. It provides a lightweight software component framework based on plug–ins. In addition to allowing Eclipse to be extended using other programming languages, it provides the key to the seamless integration of tools with Eclipse. The RPC gives Eclipse its modularity: Eclipse employs plug–ins in order to provide all of its functionality on top of (and including) the RCP, in contrast to some other applications where functionality is typically hard–coded. RCP apps are platform independent: they can be built for all major operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac from a single code base. And the RCP provides a professional look and feel for applications.
Practical Eclipse Rich Client Platform Projects is a clear and technical guide for Eclipse developers to help them enhance their knowledge and achieve their goals quickly.
- The book explains the technical concepts easily and in an engaging way.
- The text provides plenty of source code and images as learning aids.
- Several practical projects and case studies are included.
What you’ll learn
- Understand RCP basics, architecture, and foundations.
- Use and incorporate plug–ins with Eclipse.
- Design and develop user interface components and work with the Eclipse FormsAPIs.
- Add and integrate 2D graphics using the Graphical Editing Framework.
- Build professional–looking and functional reports with Eclipse BIRT.
- Create visually more dynamic 3D graphics by incorporating OpenGL into Eclipse.
- Add help support and automated updates via the Update Manager.
Who is this book for?
The primary audience of this book will be developers and software engineers involved in user interface development with the Eclipse platform. Also, this book will be valuable to scientists, students, practitioners, and all those interested in multiplatform user interface development.
About the Apress Practical Series
The Practical series from Apress is your best choice for getting the job done, period. From professional to expert, this series lets you apply project–motivated templates (or frameworks) step by step in a very direct, practical, and efficient manner toward current real–world projects that may be sitting on your desk. So whatever your career goal, Apress can be your trusted guide to take you where you want to go on your IT career empowerment path.