Pro Zend Framework Techniques: Build a Full CMS Project
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2009-10-23
- 售價: $1,604
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,524
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 500
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1430218797
- ISBN-13: 9781430218791
The Zend Framework is a truly amazing PHP–based web application development framework and platform that is breathing new life into PHP development. One of the most common uses for a framework such as this is to build content–driven web sites.
Pro Zend Framework Techniques offers
- A structured guide for PHP developers, ultimately helping you to create more flexible software much more quickly
- Clear guidance through the entire process of building a custom CMS with the Zend Framework
- The ideal example project, building a CMS, to illustrate how to use the many different aspects of the framework
What you’ll learn
- How to structure a real Zend Framework application top to bottom using a CMS (content management system) application
- How to work with abstract (flexible) data structures
- How to add security, access control, and authentication with the Zend Framework
- How to build a custom, modular CMS
- How to integrate web services and RSS with a Zend Framework application
- And how to do performance tuning, graceful error handling, internationalization, and more
Who is this book for?
This book is for intermediate–level PHP developers who want to build custom content–driven web sites. Secondly, this book serves as a very readable reference with real–world examples of many of the core Zend FW components.
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.