Getting StartED with Zoho: Work and Create Online
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2009-10-29
- 售價: $1,238
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,176
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 400
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1430219912
- ISBN-13: 9781430219910
With over 1.3 million users and growing every week, Zoho.com is a popular online suite of productivity applications that include email, word processor, spreadsheet, accounting, collaboration, social networking and other creative tools. It's basically like having an online version of Microsoft Office, and Google Apps. And do you know what's great about Zoho?
It's cost efficient and free depending on the services you choose; it's hosted on their servers; little or no tech support will ever be needed; runs nicely on thin clients like netbooks or smartphones like iPhone. Also, according to CIO magazine: "[Zoho have] got more applications than Google… The apps they have are richer"
Foundation Zoho gets you started with the vibrant Zoho.com and shows you how to use it for day-to-day tasks as well as have fun with it. This book also shows you how to use Zoho with iPhone or even with Microsoft Office, if you still wish to use it.
What you'll learn
- How to use Zoho.com as an at home and work office and productivity tool. Work but have fun as well.
- What Cloud Computing is and how it is important and is used in practice.
- Adopt Zoho.com as your daily business and at home
- Do it yourself (DIY) solutions, that requires little or no technical knowledge nor is support required.
- See how Zoho can play a key role in the future of business applications, to increase productivity and collaboration, while at the same time minimizing and all but eliminating costs and overhead.
- How to use all of the major Zoho applications; and how to incorporate them into daily activities.
- How to increase productivity and collaboration in business using these applications.
- How to be more productive in using Zoho itself, by learning shortcuts, tips, and miscellaneous tools and plugins.
- Extending Zoho.com to your iPhone or Microsoft Office and much more…
Who is this book for?
Anybody who uses internet, word processors, and planners! Also, business people, SMBs, freelancers, scientists and researches, students, etc.