iPhone and iPad Apps for Absolute Beginners (Paperback)
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2010-05-31
- 售價: $1,050
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $998
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 336
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1430227001
- ISBN-13: 9781430227007
The iPhone is the hottest gadget of our generation, and much of its success has been fueled by the App Store, Apple’s online marketplace for iPhone applications. Over 1 billion apps have been downloaded in the 9 months the App Store has been open, ranging from the simplest games to the most complex business apps. Everyone has an idea for the next best-selling iPhone app—presumably that’s why you’re reading this now. And with the release of the iPad, this demand will just continue to grow.
So how do you build an application for the iPhone and iPad? Don’t you need to spend years learning complicated programming languages? What about Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and the SDK? The answer is that you don’t need to know any of those things. Anybody can start building simple applications for the iPhone and iPad, and this book will show you how.
This book takes you to getting your first applications up and running using plain English and practical examples. It cuts through the fog of jargon and misinformation that surrounds iPhone and iPad application development, and gives you simple, step-by-step instructions to get you started.
- Teaches iPhone and iPad application development in language anyone can understand
- Provides simple, step-by-step examples that make learning easy
- Offers videos that enable you to follow along with the author—it’s like your own private classroom
What you'll learn
- Get both yourself and your computer set up for iPhone and iPad application development.
- Start by making small changes to existing applications to build your knowledge and experience before creating your own applications.
- Follow steps in plain English to build simple apps and get them working immediately.
- Style your application so that it looks good and users can easily navigate through it.
- Make use of the iPhone’s touch screen and accelerometer.
- Use shortcuts and cheat sheets to create apps the easy way.
Who this book is for
If you have a great idea for an iPhone or iPad app, but have never programmed before, then this book is for you. You don’t need to have any previous computer programming skills—as long as you have a desire to learn, and you know which end of the mouse is which, you’ll be fine.
Table of ContentsChapter 1: Before We Get Started
Chapter 2: Blast-Off!
Chapter 3: What’s Next?
Chapter 4: An Introduction to the Code
Chapter 5: Buttons & Labels with Multiple Graphics
Chapter 6: Switch View with Multiple Graphics
Chapter 7: Dragging, Rotating, and Scaling
Chapter 8: Table Views, Navigation, and Arrays
Chapter 9: MapKit