Pro Android Media: Developing Graphics, Music, Video, and Rich Media Apps for Smartphones and Tablets (Paperback)
Shawn Van Every
貴賓價: $1,995Apple Design (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,492The Art of Debugging with GDB, DDD, and Eclipse (Paperback)
售價: $900Eclipse: Building Commercial-Quality Plug-ins, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,953The Definitive Guide to the Xen Hypervisor (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,715Beginning iOS 7 Development: Exploring the iOS SDK (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330R Cookbook (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,575Programming Clojure
貴賓價: $1,330How Google Tests Software (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330Embedded Android: Porting, Extending, and Customizing (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,496Scala in Depth (Paperback)
Mobile devices have evolved to focus on rich media production and consumption. Developers of mobile applications are able to create applications that allow people to play, capture, and share media in a variety of new ways on mobile devices. The popularity of Android has soared in part because the platform offers developers a rich set of capabilities including access to media capturing and playback functions.
Pro Android Media provides concise and clear instruction on how to utilize the media APIs made available through Android to create dynamic apps. It takes you from a simple means to gain access to the camera to complex video capture and sharing examples. It also covers sound, graphics, painting, and more—everything you need to make your app come "alive."
After reading this book, the app you create will showcase the best of multimedia that Android has to offer.
What you’ll learn
- Develop graphics, music, video and rich media apps for Android smartphones and tablets
- Build touchscreen input features into Android apps that allow users to draw, paint, and do other creative forms of input.
- Turn the Android smartphone into a full fledged media player
- How to integrate and use location based services and media related web service APIs
Who this book is for
This book is aimed primarily at the growing market of Android developers. It is written in such a way that it may be used by those who are familiar with Android, but have no experience developing applications that deal with images, audio, or video.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Android Imaging
- Building Custom Camera Applications
- Image Editing and Processing
- Graphics and Touch Events
- Introduction to Audio on Android
- Background and Networked Audio
- Audio Capture
- Audio Synthesis and Analysis
- Introduction to Video
- Advanced Video
- Video Capture
- Media Consumption and Publishing Using Web Services