Beginning Dart encourages Dart best practice from the start, showing you how to write extensible and truly modular code. You'll see how to use unit testing and test-driven development in your projects, as well as the best ways to write performant web applications. In addition to learning the Dart language, you'll cover more advanced topics such as programming the Dart VM and contributing to the Dart project.
What you’ll learn
- Dart programming best practices
- How to write performant web application clients
- How to write server-side Dart programs
- How to manipulate the DOM with Dart
- How to program 2D animation with Dart
- How to use Isolates for concurrent tasks
- How to deploy your application across all browsers
- How to use web sockets
- How to implement a front-end web server with Dart
Who this book is for
Beginning Dart will appeal to professional and hobbyist web developers building next generation web applications where performance, maintainability, and extensibility are primary concerns.