Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy: Data Structure and Algorithmic Puzzles, 2/e (Paperback)(
Peeling Data Structures and Algorithms for (C/C++, Second Edition):
- Programming puzzles for interviews
- Campus Preparation
- Degree/Masters Course Preparation
- Big job hunters: Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon, Yahoo, Flip Kart, Adobe, IBM Labs, Citrix, Mentor Graphics, NetApp, Oracle, Face book, McAfee and many more
- Reference Manual for working people
What is unique?
Our main objective isn't to propose theorems and proofs about DS and Algorithms. We took the direct route and solved problems of varying complexities. That is, each problem corresponds to multiple solutions with different complexities. In other words, we enumerated possible solutions. With this approach, even when a new question arises, we offer a choice of different solution strategies based on your priorities.
- Recursion and Backtracking
- Linked Lists
- Priority Queue and Heaps
- Disjoint Sets ADT
- Graph Algorithms
- Selection Algorithms [Medians]
- Symbol Tables
- String Algorithms
- Algorithms Design Techniques
- Greedy Algorithms
- Divide and Conquer Algorithms
- Dynamic Programming
- Complexity Classes
- Miscellaneous Concepts
These books prepare readers for interviews, exams, and campus work.
All code was written in C/C++. If you are using Java, please search for "Data Structures and Algorithms Made Easy in Java" (ISBN: 978-1468101270).
Also, check out sample chapters and the blog at: CareerMonk.com