GarageBand 11 - How it Works: A new type of manual - the visual approach (Graphically Enhanced Manuals)
- 出版商: CreateSpace Independ
- 出版日期: 2012-11-01
- 售價: $1,350
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,283
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 162
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1478236965
- ISBN-13: 9781478236962
Current Print Edition: April 24, 2013
Please note that the displayed publication date on this page reflects the "original publication date of the book" and not the actual print version which is April 24, 2013.
This book is based on GarageBand 11 (v6.0.5)
"GarageBand 11 - How it Works" from the GEM series (Graphically Enhanced Manuals) explains Apple's popular music production application "GarageBand" with rich illustrations and diagrams that are not found in any other manual. This 161 pages letter size book presents this software application in great detail with that easy to understand, visual approach.-
What are Graphically Enhanced Manuals (GEM)?
They're a new type of manual with a visual approach that helps you UNDERSTAND a program, not just LEARN it. No need to read through 500 of pages of dry text explanations. Rich graphics and diagrams help you to get that "aha" effect and make it easy to comprehend difficult concepts. The Graphically Enhanced Manuals help you master a program much faster with a much deeper understanding of concepts, features and workflows in a very intuitive way that is easy to understand.
Readers love this unique way of learning applications no matter how easy or complicated the app might be. Here are some responses from satisfied customers:
- "I wish all the manuals on software were like yours!" - Giovanni C.
- "You have the gift of making difficult concepts understandable" - William B.
- "Your style is the most informative and clear I have ever seen" - Mark D.
- "Great stuff Edgar! I bought your other Logic GEM books and love em..." - freeform
- "Thank you so much for your fantastic guides; I've learned so much!" - Brandon B.
- "I love your manuals." - Eli.
- "Love your writing!" - Magnus N
- "Your book is awesome" - Geoff S.
- "I am really impressed by the quality and the user-friendliness of the book" - Giovanni
- "I cannot praise you enough, you are great at this" - Scot C.
- "Thanks for a fantastic series of books - just what the doctor ordered." - Peter W.
- "Many thanks for the effort you put into these books. A true gem". - Alan M