Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners & Interviews (Design Interview Questions)
Narasimha Karumanchi, Sreenivasa Rao Meda
Table of Contents: goo.gl/EEzeDPSample Chapter: goo.gl/X1pX0l
"Peeling Design Patterns: For Beginners and Interviews" by Narasimha Karumanchi and Prof. Sreenivasa Rao Meda is a book that presents design patterns in simple and straightforward manner with a clear-cut explanation. This book will provide an introduction to the basics and covers many real-time design interview questions. It comes handy as an interview and exam guide for computer scientists.Salient Features of Book:
- Readers without any background in software design will be able to understand it easily and completely.
- Presents the concepts of design patterns in simple and straightforward manner with a clear-cut explanation.
- After reading the book, readers will be in a position to come up with better designs than before and participate in design discussions which happen in their daily office work.
- The book provides enough real-time examples so that readers get better understanding of the design patterns and also useful for the interviews. We mean, the book covers design interview questions.
Table of Contents:
- UML Basics
- Design Patterns Introduction
- Creational Patterns
- Structural Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Glossary and Tips
- Design Interview Questions
- Miscellaneous Concepts