Learn the foundational concepts of vector graphics and raster imaging, including what new media formats are best for use with Android Studio, Java and JavaFX, iOS, Kindle and HTML5, as well as key factors regarding the data footprint optimization work process, and why data footprint optimization is important. Digital Painting Techniques covers concepts central to digital painting using the Inkscape 0.91 open source software package as well as the Corel Painter 2016 professional digital painting software package.
- The terminology of digital painting
- What comprises a digital painting 2D modeling and rendering pipeline
- Concepts and principles behind digital painting content production
- How to install and utilize 64-bit Inkscape 0.91 and Corel Painter 2016
- Concepts behind curves, strokes, fills, patterns, rendering and physics
- Digital painting data formats and data footprint optimization