Practical TinyOS: Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks
Begin solving problems in automation using Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). TinyOS is just one of the many wireless sensor network platforms used to implement applications and provides more advantages in sensing, communication and energy optimization. In this book, readers will explore how to develop and implement these networks using TinyOS.
Practical TinyOS: Programming for Wireless Sensor Networks is a quick guide to getting started with TinyOS programming, with projects demonstrating a variety of applications. This book includes a practical and content-driven approach to the latest technologies, including Raspberry Pi, IoT, and Cloud Servers. Readers will go through step-by-step guides and sample scenarios such as sensing, actuating, connectivity, building middleware, and utilizing IoT and clouds-based technologies.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to prepare and set up TinyOS development
- The basics of using the TinyOS platform to build Wireless Sensor Networks
- How to develop TinyOS programs
- How to perform sensing and actuating on the TinyOS platform
- How to implement middleware for TinyOS motes
- How to build a simple IoT program for the TinyOS environment
Who This Book Is For:
This book is intended for developers, students, researchers and anyone who is interested in wireless sensor networks.