Use ClojureScript to create powerful serverless Web applications that are responsive and engaging. This book presents Reactive recipes with Reagent, a ClojureScript reactive framework, to create interactive applications.
Throughout the book, Reactive with ClojureScript Recipes uses progressively more complex examples and introduces you to a set of powerful tools that target rapid web application development. In the last chapter, you'll use these concepts for an HTML5-based deployment to smart phones.
What You'll Learn
- Write simple static web apps with Boot
- Iintegrate ClojureScript and its libraries
- Animate content, play with sound and videos
- Use Reagent, and be Reactive in the browser.
- Run your Application on a smart phones.