Practical C++ Design: From Programming to Architecture
Adam B. Singer
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$709深入理解計算機系統, 3/e (Computer Systems: A Programmer's Perspective, 3/e)
upporting unlimited undo/redo; and the abstract factory pattern for a cross-platform plugin infrastructure to make the calculator extensible.
- Learn to read a specification document and translate it into a practical C++ design
- Understand trade-offs in selecting between alternative design scenarios
- Gain practical experience in applying design patterns to realistic development scenarios
- Learn how to effectively use language elements of modern C++ to create a lasting design
- Develop a complete C++ program from a blank canvas through to a fully functioning, cross platform application
- Learn to read, modify, and extend an existing, high quality code
- Learn the fundamentals of API design, including class, module, and plugin interfaces
nced C++ developer ready to take the next step to becoming a skilled C++ designer.