C# Programming for Absolute Beginners
Get started using the C# programming language. Based on the author’s 15 years of experience teaching beginners, the book provides you with a step-by-step introduction to the principles of programming, or rather, how to think like a programmer. The task-solution approach will get you immersed, with minimum theory and maximum action.
What You Will Learn
- Understand what programming is all about
- Write simple, but non-trivial, programs
- Become familiar with basic programming constructs such as statements, types, variables, conditions, and loops
- Learn to think like a programmer and combine these programming constructs in new ways
- Get to know C# as a modern, mainstream programming language, and Visual Studio as one of the world’s most popular programming tools
Who This Book Is For
Those with very little or no experience in computer programming, who know how to use a computer, install a program, and navigate the web.