Building Progressive Web Applications with Vue.Js: Reliable, Fast, and Engaging Apps with Vue.Js
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Building Progressive Web Applications with Vue.js starts by explaining the basic concepts and structure of PWAs, and moves on to designing the app shell and other features that distinguish a PWA from simple web pages. In the following chapters, the book talks about the improved web technologies, such as service workers, caching strategies, background sync, and push notifications, that make PWAs powerful.
What You Will Learn
- Harness the power of Vue.js to build PWAs
- Understand the function and relevance of a manifest file
- Discover service workers and why they are revolutionary
- Work with the Cache API and caching strategies
- Use IndexedDB, background sync, and push notifications
- Enhance your apps with Firebase
- Implement the Workbox library in your apps
Who This Book Is ForWeb developers who want to venture into building PWAs would find the book useful.
Carlos Rojas is an Engineer with 10+ years of experience building Digital Products. He is focused on Front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, Angular, and VueJS ) and mainly edge web technologies like Web Components and Progressive Web Apps. He also has some experience working with fast-changing business environments like Startups.
He enjoys sharing knowledge with Talks in Meetups, helping Startups and Companies to run workflows to make excellent digital products. Because of that, his books want to convey the love he has for the construction of scalable, high-quality products.