Mastering Shiny: Build Interactive Apps, Reports, and Dashboards Powered by R
- 出版商: O'Reilly
- 出版日期: 2021-05-25
- 售價: $2,080
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,976
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 378
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1492047384
- ISBN-13: 9781492047384
Master the Shiny web framework--and take your R skills to a whole new level. By letting you move beyond static reports, Shiny helps you create fully interactive web apps for data analyses. Users will be able to jump between datasets, explore different subsets or facets of the data, run models with parameter values of their choosing, customize visualizations, and much more.
- Get started: Discover how the major pieces of a Shiny app fit together
- Put Shiny in action: Explore Shiny functionality with a focus on code samples, example apps, and useful techniques
- Master reactivity: Go deep into the theory and practice of reactive programming and examine reactive graph components
- Apply best practices: Examine useful techniques for making your Shiny apps work well in production
Hadley Wickham is an Assistant Professor and the Dobelman FamilyJunior Chair in Statistics at Rice University. He is an active memberof the R community, has written and contributed to over 30 R packages, and won the John Chambers Award for Statistical Computing for his work developing tools for data reshaping and visualization. His research focuses on how to make data analysis better, faster and easier, with a particular emphasis on the use of visualization to better understand data and models.