SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM): Business User Guide (4th Edition) (SAP PRESS)
* Step-by-step explanations of all critical SAP PM functions
* Get to know the structure of SAP PM and how it handles your daily business processes
* Manage routine plant operations using practical tips and tricks
4th edition updated and expanded
Best Practices for Your Day-to-Day Duties
Harness the power of SAP PM with real-world best practices and strategies. Discover critical SAP PM functionality like shift notes, shift reports, and preventative maintenance.
Specialized Functionality and Framework
Master SAP PM business processes, from planned repairs and refurbishment, to subcontracting, and pool asset management. Map and implement these processes to your specialized requirements with detailed guides to optimize SAP PM daily workload.
Explore technologies both old and new; see how SAP Work Manager, SAP Rounds Manager, SAP Business Client, and SAP HANA can impact your day-to-day with SAP PM.
* Organizational structures
* Business process alignment
* Shift notes and shift reports
* Linear asset management
* Controlling maintenance
* SAP Enterprise Portal
* SAP Business Client
* Preventative maintenance
* Mobile applications
* SAP HANA and SAP PM