SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Product Development: PPM, VC, DMS, and Beyond (SAP PRESS)
Eudes Canuto, Bernd Daum, Michael Rödel
* Use SAP PLM to track your product development process from idea to production
* Configure SAP PLM using step-by-step instructions
* Explore key product development processes: portfolio management, project management, variant configuration, and more
Understand the fundamental concepts of product development, from process models to manufacturing strategies, and learn how to map product data into your SAP PLM system.
Get step-by-step instructions for each stage of product development, from setting benchmarks with requirements and target management, to executing product validation, to implementing a new change management process.
Learn to configure SAP PLM for product development with techniques for setting up variant configuration, product structures, process management, and more.
* SAP Innovation Management
* SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
* Requirements and target management
* Variant configuration
* Product structures
* Product validation
* Processes management
* Change, release, and configuration management
* Product visualization
* Collaboration product development