GDPR and SAP: Data Privacy with SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA (SAP PRESS)
Volker Lehnert, Iwona Luther, Björn Christoph, Carsten Pluder, Nicole Fernandes
* Comply with the EU s GDPR regulation and avoid costly fines
* Design your IT environment to meet data privacy requirements
* Explore the SAP software solutions that protect sensitive personal data
Cut through the legal jargon behind the EU's GDPR regulation and learn what it will take for your organization to become compliant.
Understand how SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA keep data secure and master key data security concepts, from purpose-based processing to minimal authorizations.
Use SAP tools like the Data Controller Rule Framework, SAP Read Accessing Logging, and SAP Test Data Migration Server to configure access rules, keep track of data retrievals, and migrate data securely.
* Personal data
* SAP Information Lifecycle Management (SAP ILM)
* Data Controller Rule Framework
* Information Retrieval Framework
* SAP Read Access Logging
* SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG)
* SAP Test Data Migration Server
* Purpose-based processing
* Project planning