Configuring Financial Accounting in SAP ERP (2nd Edition) (SAP PRESS)
* Configure FI to match your accounting requirements
* Set up SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and more
* Consult real-world examples and step-by-step instructions
Get all the information you need to configure FI, from global settings for the SAP General Ledger, documents, and taxes to component-specific settings for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, and more.
See how information moves between FI subcomponents and understand when to integrate FI with other SAP ERP components like Controlling,Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, and Production Planning.
Learn how real-world business requirements translate into FI system settings by walking through two detailed case studies step by step.
* SAP General Ledger (SAP G/L)
* Accounts Payable (FI-A/P)
* Accounts Receivable (FI-A/R)
* Bank Accounting (FI-BL)
* Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
* Travel Management (FI-LA)
* Contracts Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA)
* SAP Fiori
* Case studies