SAP S/4hana Sourcing and Procurement Certification Guide: Application Associate Exam
Preparing for your sourcing and procurement exam? Make the grade with this SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement Application Associate Exam certification study guide From stock material to purchasing, review the key technical and functional knowledge you need to pass with flying colors. Explore test methodology, key concepts for each topic area, and practice questions and answers. Your path to SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement certification begins here
1) Learn about the SAP S/4HANA certification test structure and how to prepare
2) Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
3) Test your knowledge with practice questions and answers
4) Exams C_TS450_1809 and C_TS452_190
In this book, you'll learn about:
a. The Test
Whether this is your first certification or your third, you need to know what's going to be tested. This guide follows the exact structure of the exam, so deepen your knowledge on sourcing and procurement with SAP S/4HANA and walk through topics new to C_TS450_1809 and C_TS452_1909.
b. Core Content
Review major subject areas like purchasing optimization, planning, inventory management, and configuration. Then master important terminology and key takeaways for each subject.
After reviewing each chapter, solidify your knowledge with questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
1) Exams C_TS450_1809 and C_TS452_1909 on SAP S/4HANA
3) Stock material
4) Direct consumption
5) Sources of supply
6) Procurement optimization
7) Consumption-based planning
8) Inventory management
9) Valuation and account determination
10) Invoice verification
11) Special functions