Electrophysiology: The Basics
Dr. Jonathan S. Steinberg MD, Dr. SUneet Mittal MD FACC FHRS
- 出版商: LWW
- 出版日期: 2017-01-21
- 售價: $2,432
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 348
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1496340019
- ISBN-13: 9781496340016
Fully revised and updated, the second edition of Electrophysiology: The Basics remains a trusted, practical reference for those who are learning the foundational concepts of electrophysiology. A clear, non-technical style, a new full-color format, and heavily updated content make this an ideal reference not only for cardiology fellows in EP rotations, but also for residents, nurses, medical students, physicians reviewing for recertification, and staff in the arrhythmia/cardiac device clinic.
- Thoroughly updated to keep you current with recent advances in atrial arrhythmias, syncope, indications for cardiac rhythm management devices, and much more.
- Closely follows the specific content recommended for EP training programs.
- Enhanced with a new, full-color format to help you navigate the content and study more efficiently.
- Key references are provided for those who wish to expand their knowledge with foundational literature in EP.
- Authored by international experts in electrophysiology education.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use