Systematic Strategic Planning: A Comprehensive Framework for Implementation, Control, and Evaluation
- 出版商: Auerbach Publication
- 出版日期: 2015-11-05
- 售價: $2,240
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,128
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 236
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1498724817
- ISBN-13: 9781498724814
Strategic planning outlines the path between the current status of the business and the desired status. It requires the business to identify its objectives and goals, and then make the correct decisions to achieve these objectives and goals. This book provides a complete set of practical strategic planning techniques and tools. It explains how and in what circumstances to use particular tools and how to target them to achieve effective results.
Systematic Strategic Planning:A Comprehensive Framework for Implementation, Control, and Evaluation describes a framework of phases through which each project passes, a pattern of procedures for straight-forward planning, and the fundamentals involved in any strategic planning project. Designed to be simple to understand and easy to use, the book presents techniques, case studies, and working forms to guide you through preparing a strategic plan for your existing or future business.
The book is organized into four parts:
- Part I explains the steps to take before and after starting the strategic planning work.
- Part II provides the overall framework and characteristics of the simplified and full versions of systematic strategic planning.
- Part III describes the sections of systematic strategic planning in detail.
- Part IV provides a framework for implementation, control, and evaluation functions in a systematic manner.
This book is designed to help both experienced strategic planners and other types of professionals who are faced with creating a strategic plan for their business. The processes and techniques described should be universally applicable to any type of business. With the information in this book, you will be well-equipped to create effective strategic plans that drive your business forward.