The Google Gamble: The CEO's Guide to Traffic, Content and the Mysteries of S.E.O.
- 出版商: CreateSpace Independ
- 出版日期: 2014-04-16
- 售價: $660
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $627
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 136
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1499175450
- ISBN-13: 9781499175455
Small Business SEOIs Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a mystery to you? Are you even sure what web site traffic is, or why it’s so important? This book explains small business SEO, how it works, what it is, how to hire a good SEO consultant and not get burned. The Google Gamble is an SEO training book that is all about SEO for Small Business and Google search optimization.
Google Search OptimizationEvery small business needs to get found online through Google search Optimization - and the more often, the better! You don’t need Computer Science degree to grow your business online and offline. What you need is smoking hot traffic. The Google Gamble shows you how!
- Discover how Google works and what you need to do to keep up
- Find out how to get each web page Google search optimized without a lot of jargon
- Learn how to outsource your SEO to a legitimate SEO consultant support while avoiding the charlatans
SEO TrainingThis book takes you through your SEO training in a logical, step by step fashion. It includes a series of free videos (the QR codes / web links are included in the book). These allow you to continue your SEO training on your PC, mobile phone or tablet.
SEO for Small BusinessThe Google Gamble explains SEO with the small business CEO and entrepreneur in mind. With The Google Gamble you’re no longer gambling but making informed decisions. It answers questions like -
- What is traffic and how do I make it cold, warm, or smoking hot?
- Does my website have awesome Google-ready content?
- What are meta-tags and how can they help me?
- What are backlinks and article marketing and how can they help or even hurt me?
- Why is video is becoming more powerful than web copy?
- What is Google Analytics, why is it important and how does it work?