Begin to Code with Python
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
$2,228Programming Python, 4/e (Paperback)
$1,242Graphing Data with R: An Introduction (Paperback)
This full-color book will inspire you to start solving problems and creating programs with Python, even if you have absolutely no programming experience. It’s not just friendly and easy: it’s the first Python beginner’s guide that puts you in control of your own learning, and empowers you to build unique programs to solve problems you care about.
Microsoft has completely reinvented the beginning programmer’s tutorial, reflecting deep research into how today’s beginners learn, and why other books fall short. Begin to Code with Python is packed with innovations, including interactive sessions where you learn by speaking directly to the language itself, Cookie Cutter templates that give you a flying start, and “Make Something Happen” projects that help you build skills by creating your own programs, not programs someone else has handed you.
Throughout, Begin to Code with Python balances playful exposition and illustration of programming fundamentals with your own creative input - and you’ll never be more than a page or two away from making something unique and personal to you. It will help you…
- Understand the basics of coding, from simple data storage to more complex and useful programs
- Discover how Python works using the Visual Studio environment
- Master advanced techniques, including classes and object-based solutions design
- Extend your code with Python’s powerful libraries
- Build web and cloud-based applications, as well as graphical user interfaces and games
- Test and debug your code with "What can go wrong" sections
- Understand the social aspects of professional development, and build career-ready skills from the start
Whether you’re a total beginner or you’ve tried before, Begin to Code with Python will put the power, excitement, and creativity of programming where it belongs: in your hands!