Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models certification exam, the second of two exams required for MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development certification.
Authored by Microsoft Data Platform MVP Stacia Varga, Exam Ref 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on the specific areas of expertise modern database and business intelligence professionals need to succeed with SQL Server 2016 Analysis Services. Coverage includes:
- Designing multidimensional BI semantic models
- Designing tabular BI semantic models
- Developing queries using MDX and DAX
- Configuring and maintaining SQL Server Analysis Services
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam 70-768 and the MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development certification, visit microsoft.com/learning.