Survivejs - Webpack and React: From Apprentice to Master（Paperback）
Facebook's React powers an increasing amount of sites. There is a good reason for this. It simplifies frontend development greatly. Combined with Webpack, a bundling tool, you have a powerful frontend development environment in your hands.
SurviveJS - Webpack and React shows you how to build a simple Kanban application based on these technologies. During the process you will learn to:
- Set up a Webpack based development and production environment. You will learn to get most out of babel-plugin-hot-transform and Babel for development.
- Improve the quality of your code by using ESLint and friends to spot possible mistakes earlier.
- Get into the React mindset while learning the basics of Alt, an implementation of the Flux Application Architecture.
- Style your React application in various emerging ways.
- Implement drag and drop for your application using React DnD.
In addition the Amazon edition contains exclusive chapters showing you how to:
- Deal with typing in React.
- Test your React application in various ways.
Most of the book content is available online at survivejs.com. By buying this book you support the development of further content.