Photoshop Lightroom and Photography for Beginners: Master 37 Photoshop & Photography Tips in 24 Hours or Less! (Photoshop Course - Adobe Photoshop - Digital Photography - Graphic Design)
Learn the fundamental Photoshop design principles that will help you grow your skills and refine your techniques for improved graphic design.
This book is the ideal introduction to the skills and techniques needed to excel in graphic design and is ideal for the small business owner or home-based entrepreneur keen to develop their own web presence.
Part 1:- 17 Tips You Should Know to Get Started Using Photoshop Lightroom
Part 2:- 20 Photo Editing Techniques Every Photoshop Beginner Should Know!
Part 3:- The Complete Beginners Guide to Creating Amazing Digital Pictures in 60 Minutes or Less!
You Will Learn:
- How To UNLOCK THE BACKGROUND LAYER
- How To INSERT TEXT THROUGH TYPE TOOL MANIPULATION
- How to capture magnanimous scenes and location easily and without much outside help
- Capturing Perspectives
- Artificial Effectts
- Tricking With Camera Flash
- The Lens and the Lights
- Accessory Alternatives
After reading this book You Will also Learn About:
- How to rotate multiple photos at once
- How to create HDR effects in Lightroom
- How to create a fairytale-like sunset
- How to create a dramatic portrait
- How to save photos as JPEG’s
- The difference between Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom
- What features you can use for a better post-processing experience
- How to organize photos in Lightroom
- How to share your photos from Lightroom directly to your Facebook account, Flickr, or send them to someone’s email address
- The inevitable part of photo-editing (cropping)
- How to use presets to develop style and edit multiple photos with one click
- How to easily get a picture-perfect skin in Lightroom