Hacking University: Mobile Phone & App Hacking And Complete Beginners Guide to Learn Linux: Hacking Mobile Devices, Tablets, Game Consoles, Apps and ... System (Hacking Freedom and Data Driven)
Isaac D. Cody
This is a 2 book bundle related to Hacking mobile devices, game consoles, and apps and dominating the Linux Operating System!
Two manuscripts for the price of one!
What's included in this 2 book bundle manuscript:
Hacking University: Sophomore Edition. Essential Guide to Take Your Hacking Skills to the Next Level. Hacking Mobile Devices, Tablets, Game Consoles, and Apps
Hacking University: Senior Edition is a beginner's guide to cover all the essential topics related to the Linux Operating System.
In Hacking University Sophomore Edition you will learn:
- The history and security flaws of mobile hacking
- Unlocking your device from your carrier and various methods of securing mobile and tablet devices
- Modding, Jailbreaking, and Rooting
- How to unlock android and I-phone devices
- Modding video game consoles such as Xbox and Playstation
- What to do with a Bricked device
- PC Emulators
- And much more!
In Hacking University: Senior Edition is a beginner's guide to cover all the essential topics related to the Linux Operating System. This is the 4th volume of the Hacking Freedom and Data Driven Book series.
The following topics you will learn are:
- What is Linux
- History and Benefits of Linux
- Ubuntu Basics and Installing Linux
- Managing Software and Hardware
- The Command Line Terminal
- Useful Applications
- Security Protocols
- Scripting, I/O Redirection, Managing Directories
- And a WHOLE lot more!
Get your copy today! Scroll up and hit the buy button to download now!