Hacking the Case Interview: Your Shortcut Guide to Mastering Consulting Interviews
To land a management consulting job at any of the top firms, including McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte, L.E.K., Oliver Wyman and Accenture, you must get through several rounds of case interviews.
Whether your interview is in a few weeks or even tomorrow, this book is written to get you the maximum amount of knowledge in the least amount of time. I cut out all of the filler material that some other consulting books have, and tell you everything that you need to know in a clear and direct way.
With this shortcut guide, you will:
- Understand and become proficient at the nine different parts of a case interview, and know exactly what to say and do in each step
- Learn the only framework strategy that you need to memorize to craft unique and tailored frameworks for every possible case scenario
- Gain knowledge of basic business terms and principles so that you can develop an astute business intuition
- Acquire the skills to solve any market sizing or other quantitative problem
- Uncover how to differentiate yourself from the thousands of other candidates who are fighting to get the same job you are
- Practice your case interview skills with included practice cases and sample answers
Also visit HackingTheCaseInterview.com for a one-week online crash course to pass your upcoming interview.