Arduino: Taking The Next Step With Arduino: The Ultimate Beginner?s Guide - Part 2 (Arduino 101, Arduino sketches, Complete beginners guide, ... c++, Ruby, html, php, Programming Robots)
Would You Like To Learn More About Arduino And How To Use It To Build A Robot? - NOW INCLUDES FREE GIFTS! (see below for details)
Do you know a bit about Arduino already?
Do you want to learn even more about it?
Do you want to start writing your own sketches and bringing your creations to life?
Do you want to build your own personal robot to wow your friends and family?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you've been looking for!
The Arduino boards and software were designed to make creating your own electronic masterpieces as simple as possible. Whether you need a simple motion sensor or want to build a spectacular light display, Arduino can help you to do that!
In this book we will look at:
- Understanding and using the Arduino IDE. You will learn what all the tabs and buttons are for and which of these you will need to become familiar with.
- We’ll get you to the position that you can start writing and saving your own sketches. You no longer need to be limited by the sample sketches that you downloaded with the software or coding that you have had to beg, borrow or steal to get – you will be able to write it yourself from scratch! You will also learn how to tweak your sketches and upload them to the board.
- You will learn some of the coding language that you will have to know and how to write the code so that your Arduino board is able to make sense of it.
- We will go through the difference between analog and digital pins and how they are used on your Arduino board. We will also go through how to set up your workspace and the tools that you need to have.
- You will learn how to incorporate various sensors, like a simple motion detector, and how to program the system to use the sensors in a useful way, like how to dim the lights, etc. with plenty of sample sketches that you can use to learn from. (Or just outright copy if you really don’t like the idea of writing code for yourself!)
- You will learn how your Arduino board can produce sound and how you can use it to create tunes and control external music players.
- You will learn how to plan your projects in a logical and organized manner so that they have the best chance of success from the outset. You will be taught about breadboarding and how it can make your life a whole lot easier. (And, here’s a hint, it has nothing to do with your morning toast and coffee.)
- And, last but certainly not least, you will learn how to build your own basic robot from scratch in a matter of a few hours. We even give you a cheat sheet for the code to use because it is pretty long and detailed. You can use the sketch we provide or choose to write your own. Whichever way you go, you end up with your own personal robot that you built up from scratch and that is something that is extremely cool – you get to create life, even if it is an artificial one!
- …and much more!
- Also included for a limited time only are 2 FREE GIFTS, including a full length, surprise FREE BOOK!
You’ll finally be able to let your creativity loose and have some fun with your Arduino board. Because, let’s face it, to really be able to be creative here, you do need to know more than just how to use the sample sketches. Who knows what wonderful things you will be able to come up with when you become a true creator?
Take the first step towards mastering your Arduino board today. Click the buy now button above for instant access. Also included are 2 FREE GIFTS! - A sample from one of my other best-selling books, and a full length, FREE BOOK included with your purchase!