Making a Game Demo: From Concept to Demo Gold
Chad Walker, Eric Walker, Jani Kajala
- 出版商: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- 出版日期: 2005-07-26
- 售價: $2,184
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,075
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 406
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1556220480
- ISBN-13: 9781556220487
Making a Game Demo: From Concept to Demo Gold provides a detailed and comprehensive guide to getting started in the computer game industry. Written by professional game designers and developers, this book combines the fields of design, art, scripting, and programming in one book to help you take your first steps toward creating a game demo.
- Discover how the use of documentation can help you organize the game design process.
- Understand how to model and animate a variety of objects, including human characters.
- Explore the basics of scripting with Lua.
- Learn about texturing, vertex lighting, light mapping, motion capture, and collision checking.
On the CD: The companion CD contains all the code and other files needed for the tutorials, the Ka3D game engine, the Zax demo, all the images in the book, demo software, and more.