CCIE Professional Development Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols[Hardcover]
Zaheer Aziz, Johnson Liu, Abe Martey, Faraz Shamim
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2002-05-17
- 售價: $2,318
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,202
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 912
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1587050196
- ISBN-13: 9781587050190
售價: $1,827CCIE Professional Development: Routing TCP/IP, Volume II (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,016CCIE Professional Development Troubleshooting Remote Access Networks
貴賓價: $2,148CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,282MPLS and VPN Architectures, Vol. 2 (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,016CCIE Professional Development Cisco OSPF Command and Configuration Handbook[Hardcover]
貴賓價: $1,614Cisco DQOS Exam Certification Guide (IP Telephony Self-Study)
貴賓價: $1,882Cisco Catalyst QoS: Quality of Service in Campus Network (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,415Internet Routing Architectures, 2/e, Volume I
售價: $1,400CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide, 4/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,993CCIE Professional Development: Routing TCP/IP, Volume 1, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,016Cisco BGP-4 Command and Configuration Handbook
貴賓價: $2,148CCIE Routing and Switching Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack
貴賓價: $1,349CCIE Prep Kit 350-001 Routing and Switching
貴賓價: $2,016Cisco Frame Relay Solutions Guide
貴賓價: $2,282CCIE Practical Studies Volume I
貴賓價: $2,282CCIE Practical Studies, Vol. 2 (CCIE Self-Study)
貴賓價: $2,416CCNP Cisco Networking Academy Program: Multilayer Switching Companion Guide
貴賓價: $4,280Cisco CCNP Certification Library, 3/e (CCNP Self-Study 642-801, 642-811, 642-821, 642-831)
貴賓價: $2,282CCIE Professional Development: Routing TCP/IP Vol 1
貴賓價: $2,027Managing Cisco Network Security, 2/e
The comprehensive, hands-on guide for resolving IP routing problems
- Understand and overcome common routing problems associated with BGP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, multicasting, and RIP, such as route installation, route advertisement, route redistribution, route summarization, route flap, and neighbor relationships
- Solve complex IP routing problems through methodical, easy-to-follow flowcharts and step-by-step scenario instructions for troubleshooting
- Obtain essential troubleshooting skills from detailed case studies by experienced Cisco TAC team members
- Examine numerous protocol-specific debugging tricks that speed up problem resolution
- Gain valuable insight into the minds of CCIE enigineers as you prepare for the challenging CCIE exams
As the Internet continues to grow exponentially, the need for network engineers to build, maintain, and troubleshoot the growing number of component networks has also increased significantly. IP routing is at the core of Internet technology and expedient troubleshooting of IP routing failures is key to reducing network downtime and crucial for sustaining mission-critical applications carried over the Internet. Though troubleshooting skills are in great demand, few networking professionals possess the knowledge to identify and rectify networking problems quickly and efficiently. Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols provides working solutions necessary for networking engineers who are pressured to acquire expert-level skills at a moment's notice. This book also serves as an additional study aid for Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) candidates.
Authored by Cisco Systems engineers in the Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and the Internet Support Engineering Team who troubleshoot IP routing protocols on a daily basis, Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols goes through a step-by-step process to solving real-world problems. Based on the authors' combined years of experience, this complete reference alternates between chapters that cover the key aspects of a given routing protocol and chapters that concentrate on the troubleshooting steps an engineer would take to resolve the most common routing problems related to a variety of routing protocols. The book provides extensive, practical coverage of BGP, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, multicasting, and RIP as run on Cisco IOS. Software network devices.
Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols offers you a full understanding of invaluable troubleshooting techniques that help keep your network operating at peak performance. Whether you are looking to hone your support skills or to prepare for the challenging CCIE exams, this essential reference shows you how to isolate and resolve common network failures and to sustain optimal network operation.
This book is part of the Cisco CCIE Professional Development Series, which offers expert-level instruction on network design, deployment, and support methodologies to help networking professionals manage complex networks and prepare for CCIE exams.
Table of Contents
1. Understanding IP Routing.
2. Understanding Routing Information Protocol (RIP).
4. Understanding Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (IGRP).
5. Troubleshooting IGRP.
6. Understanding Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP).
7. Troubleshooting EIGRP.
8. Understanding Open Shortest Path First (OSPF).
9. Troubleshooting OSPF.
10. Understanding Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS).
11. Troubleshooting IS-IS.
12. Understanding Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM).
13. Troubleshooting PIM.
14. Understanding Border Gateway Protocol Version 4 (BGP-4).
15. Troubleshooting BGP.