Cisco Networking Academy Program: Lab Companion, Volume I, 2/e (Paperback)
Inc. Cisco Systems, Cisco Networking Academy Program, Jim Lorenz
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2001-05-18
- 定價: USD $34.67
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1587130270
- ISBN-13: 9781587130274
The Only Authorized Lab Companion for the Cisco Networking Academy Program.
- Cisco-approved study materials for the Networking Academies course
- Written by the course developer
- Maps to online curriculum version
- Increased integration across print products for more effective learning resource
- Expanded CD-ROM - To include interactive e-Lab activities, over 400 CCNA preparation questions, Real Media movies and animations and more
- Includes all of the labs that appear on the online curriculum and more than a dozen challenge labs.
- Provides excellent directions and hints for getting the most out of the labs.
Cisco Networking Academy Program: Lab Companion, Vol. I, Second Edition is the lab companion product to the Cisco Networking Academy Program semesters 1 and 2. This book has been strongly integrated with the Cisco Networking Academy Program: First-Year Companion Guide, Second Edition and the Cisco Networking Academy Program: Engineering Journal and Workbook, Volume I, Second Edition. It saves you the time and cost of printing out the online materials.
The Lab Companion contains all the labs from Version 2.1 of the online curriculum, along with additional instruction and bonus labs not found anywhere else. Also includes a CD-ROM containing additional learning materials and e-Labs for reality-based lab training and learning.
Table of Contents
2. The OSI Model.
3. Local-Area Networks (LANS).
4. Layer 1: Electronics and Signals.
5. Layer 1: Media, Connections and Collisions.
7. Layer 2: Technologies. Lab 7.6.2 Network Discovery. Lab 7.6.3 Network Inspector Problem Log. Lab 7.6.4 Protocol Inspector Frame Stats.
9. Structured Cabling Project.
10. Layer 3: Routing and Addressing.
11. Layer 3: Protocols.
3. Router Command-Line Interface (CLI).
4. Router Components. Lab 4.2.4 Router Show Commands. Lab 4.3.5 CDP Neighbors. Lab 4.4.2 Remote Telnet Access. Lab 4.4.3 ICMP Ping. Lab 4.4.4 Traceroute Command. Lab 4.4.7 Show Interface and Clear Counters. Lab 4.5.1 Troubleshooting Tools Challenge.
5. Router Startup and Setup.
6. Router Configuration 1.
7. Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS) Images.
8. Router Configuration 2.
10. IP Addressing.
12. Routing Protocols.
13. Network Troubleshooting.