CCNA Cybersecurity Operations Companion Guide
Cisco Networking Academy
CCNA Cybersecurity Operations Companion Guide is the official supplemental textbook for the Cisco Networking Academy CCNA Cybersecurity Operations course.
The course emphasizes real-world practical application, while providing opportunities for you to gain the skills needed to successfully handle the tasks, duties, and responsibilities of an associate-level security analyst working in a security operations center (SOC).
The Companion Guide is designed as a portable desk reference to use anytime, anywhere to reinforce the material from the course and organize your time.
The book’s features help you focus on important concepts to succeed in this course:
· Chapter Objectives—Review core concepts by answering the focus questions listed at the beginning of each chapter.
· Key Terms—Refer to the lists of networking vocabulary introduced and highlighted in context in each chapter.
· Glossary—Consult the comprehensive Glossary with more than 360 terms.
· Summary of Activities and Labs—Maximize your study time with this complete list of all associated practice exercises at the end of each chapter.
· Check Your Understanding—Evaluate your readiness with the end-of-chapter questions that match the style of questions you see in the online course quizzes. The answer key explains each answer.
How To—Look for this icon to study the steps you need to learn to perform certain tasks.
Interactive Activities—Reinforce your understanding of topics with dozens of exercises from the online course identified throughout the book with this icon.
Packet Tracer Activities—Explore and visualize networking concepts using Packet Tracer. There are exercises interspersed throughout the chapters and provided in the accompanying Lab Manual book.
Videos—Watch the videos embedded within the online course.
Hands-on Labs—Develop critical thinking and complex problem-solving skills by completing the labs and activities included in the course and published in the separate Lab Manual.