Cisco Unity Deployment and Solutions Guide (Networking Technology)
Todd Stone, Jeff Lindborg, Steve Olivier, Dustin Grant
Design, install, and manage a complete unified communications solution with this definitive guide.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Cisco Unity architecture and feature set
- Plan, design, and install a complete unified messaging solution using the design process found within this guide
- Use features in Cisco Unity to solve legacy and convergence problems for your users
- Administer and manage Unity installations effectively by leveraging the comprehensive solutions provided in this book
- Learn about Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino support and configuration with Cisco Unity
- Support CallManager and legacy PBX integrations with your unified messaging solutions
This definitive reference helps you leverage the true power of Cisco Unity, the powerful unified communications server that provides advanced, convergence-based communication services, which integrate with the desktop applications that business professionals use everyday.
Cisco Unity Deployment and Solutions Guide shows you how to integrate Cisco Unity with Cisco IP-based communication solutions, including Cisco CallManager. Part I introduces you to the Cisco Unity architecture and teaches you about the Cisco Unity feature set. Part II helps you design and deploy a unified message solution with Cisco Unity, and Part III helps you manage and administer your solution by leveraging the tools within Cisco Unity.
Cisco Unity Deployment and Solutions Guide teaches you all that you need to know about designing, deploying, and managing a sustainable, unified messaging solution.
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press, which offers networking professionals valuable information for constructing efficient networks, understanding new technologies, and building successful careers.