Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1 (CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-070 CIPTV1) (3rd Edition) (Foundation Learning Guides)
Akhil Behl, Berni Gardiner, Joshua Samuel Finke
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2016-09-26
- 定價: USD $69.99
- 售價: $2,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,195
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 480
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 1587144514
- ISBN-13: 9781587144516
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Now fully updated for Cisco’s new CIPTV1 300-070 exam Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 1(CIPTV1) Foundation Learning Guide is your Cisco® authorized learning tool for CCNP® Collaboration preparation. Part of the Cisco Press Foundation Learning Series, it teaches essential knowledge and skills for building and maintaining a robust and scalable Cisco Collaboration solution.
The authors focus on deploying the Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), CUCM features, CUCM based call routing, Cisco IOS Voice Gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and Quality of Service (QoS).
They introduce each key challenge associated with configuring CUCM, implementing gateways and CUBE, and building dial plans to place on-net and off-net calls using traditional numbered dial plans and Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs). They show how to implement conferencing and other media resources, and prepare you to apply QoS features for voice and video.
Each chapter opens with a topic list that clearly identifies its focus, ends with a quick-study summary of key concepts, and presents review questions to assess and reinforce your understanding. The authors present Cisco best practices, and illustrate operations and problem solving via realistic examples.
This guide is ideal for all certification candidates who want to master all the topics covered on the CIPTV1 300-070 exam.
The official book for Cisco Networking Academy’s new CCNP CIPTV1 course includes all new Learning@ Cisco CIPTV1 e-Learning course content:
- Covers CUCM architecture, deployment models, and tradeoffs
- Walks through bringing CUCM online, deploying endpoints, and setting up users
- Explains how to create a solid IP Phone foundation for advanced services
- Covers dial plan elements, design, and implementation
- Reviews key call routing elements
- Explains digit manipulation
- Shows how to control user access
- Discusses audio/video resources and videoconferencing
- Covers QoS tools and preferential call handling
- Explains external connections via Cisco IOS Voice Gateways and CUBE
- Streamlines review with clear summaries, assessment questions, and objectives