CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core Encor 350-401 Official Cert Guide
Edgeworth, Bradley, Rios, Ramiro Garza, Hucaby, David
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2019-12-24
- 售價: $2,070
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,967
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1024
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1587145235
- ISBN-13: 9781587145230
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
$374Keras 快速上手：基於 Python 的深度學習實戰
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNP/CCIE ENCOR 350-401 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert authors Brad Edgeworth, Ramiro Garza Rios, Dave Hucaby, and Jason Gooley share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
- More than 90 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP/CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR exam, including
- Enterprise network architecture
- Network assurance
The companion website contains more than 200 unique practice exam questions, practice exercises, a study planner, and 90 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Video Training, Practice Tests, and more
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above, Safari version 12 and above, Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNP/CCIE Enterprise Core study is the CCNP/CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Brad Edgeworth, CCIE No. 31574 (R&S and SP), is a systems architect at Cisco Systems. Brad is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, where he has presented on various topics. Before joining Cisco, Brad worked as a network architect and consultant for various Fortune 500 companies. Brad's expertise is based on enterprise and service provider environments, with an emphasis on architectural and operational simplicity. Brad holds a bachelor of arts degree in computer systems management from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. Brad can be found on Twitter as @BradEdgeworth.
Ramiro Garza Rios, CCIE No. 15469 (R&S, SP, and Security), is a solutions architect in the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization. His expertise is on enterprise and service provider network environments, with a focus on evolving architectures and nextgeneration technologies. He is also a Cisco Live distinguished speaker. Ramiro recently concluded a multi-year Cisco ACI project for one of the top three Tier 1 ISPs in the United States.
Before joining Cisco Systems in 2005, he was a network consulting and presales engineer for a Cisco Gold Partner in Mexico, where he planned, designed, and implemented both enterprise and service provider networks.
David Hucaby, CCIE No. 4594 (R&S), CWNE No. 292, is a lead network engineer for the University of Kentucky Healthcare, where he focuses on wireless networks in a large medical environment. David holds bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Kentucky. He has been authoring Cisco Press titles for 20 years.
Jason Gooley, CCIE No. 38759 (R&S and SP), is a very enthusiastic and spontaneous person who has more than 20 years of experience in the industry. Currently, Jason works as a technical solutions architect for the Worldwide Enterprise Networking Sales team at Cisco Systems. Jason is very passionate about helping others in the industry succeed. In addition to being a Cisco Press author, Jason is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, contributes to the development of the Cisco CCIE and DevNet exams, provides training for Learning@Cisco, is an active CCIE mentor, is a committee member for the Cisco Continuing Education Program (CE), and is a program committee member of the Chicago Network Operators Group (CHI-NOG), www.chinog.org. Jason also hosts a show called MetalDevOps. Jason can be found at www.MetalDevOps.com, @MetalDevOps, and @Jason_Gooley on all social media platforms.