Integrated Security Technologies and Solutions - Volume I: Cisco Security Solutions for Advanced Threat Protection with Next Generation Firewall, ... Security (CCIE Professional Development)
Aaron Woland, Vivek Santuka, Mason Harris, Jamie Sanbower
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
The essential reference for security pros and CCIE Security candidates: policies, standards, infrastructure/perimeter and content security, and threat protection
Integrated Security Technologies and Solutions – Volume I offers one-stop expert-level instruction in security design, deployment, integration, and support methodologies to help security professionals manage complex solutions and prepare for their CCIE exams. It will help security pros succeed in their day-to-day jobs and also get ready for their CCIE Security written and lab exams.
Part of the Cisco CCIE Professional Development Series from Cisco Press, it is authored by a team of CCIEs who are world-class experts in their Cisco security disciplines, including co-creators of the CCIE Security v5 blueprint. Each chapter starts with relevant theory, presents configuration examples and applications, and concludes with practical troubleshooting.
Volume 1 focuses on security policies and standards; infrastructure security; perimeter security (Next-Generation Firewall, Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems, and Adaptive Security Appliance [ASA]), and the advanced threat protection and content security sections of the CCIE Security v5 blueprint. With a strong focus on interproduct integration, it also shows how to combine formerly disparate systems into a seamless, coherent next-generation security solution.
- Review security standards, create security policies, and organize security with Cisco SAFE architecture
- Understand and mitigate threats to network infrastructure, and protect the three planes of a network device
- Safeguard wireless networks, and mitigate risk on Cisco WLC and access points
- Secure the network perimeter with Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
- Configure Cisco Next-Generation Firewall Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) and operate security via Firepower Management Center (FMC)
- Detect and prevent intrusions with Cisco Next-Gen IPS, FTD, and FMC
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS firewall features such as ZBFW and address translation
- Deploy and configure the Cisco web and email security appliances to protect content and defend against advanced threats
- Implement Cisco Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway in the cloud as your first line of defense against internet threats
- Protect against new malware with Cisco Advanced Malware Protection and Cisco ThreatGrid