CCNP Enterprise Core Encor 350-401 and Advanced Routing Enarsi 300-410 Official Cert Guide Library
Edgeworth, Bradley, Rios, Ramiro Garza, Hucaby, David
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2020-05-14
- 售價: $3,500
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,325
- 語言: 英文
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1587147114
- ISBN-13: 9781587147111
$800Machine Learning for OpenCV
Cisco Press has the only Study Guides approved by Cisco for the New CCNP Enterprise Certification. The new edition of the best-selling, two-book value priced CCNP Enterprise Core and Advanced Routing Official Cert Guide Library includes updated content, new online practice exercises, more than 600 practice exam questions, and more than 2 hours of Video Training.
CCNP Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 and Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the latest CCNP Enterprise exams and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. The two books contained in this package, CCNP and CCIE Enterprise Core ENCOR 350-401 Official Cert Guide and CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide, present complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic preparation experience. The books have been fully updated to refresh the content for the latest CCNP Enterprise exam topics and to enhance certain key topics that are critical for exam success.
The authors share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
- More than 180 minutes of video mentoring
- Final preparation chapters, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for their level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, these official study guides help you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
ENCOR 350-401 topics:
- Enterprise network architecture
- Network assurance
ENARSI 300-410 topics:
- Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4/IPv6 routing, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- VPN services, including MPLS Layer 3 VPNs and DMVPN
- Infrastructure security, including ACLs, AAA, uRPF, CoPP, and IPv6 first hop security features
- Infrastructure services, including syslog, SNMP, IP SLA, Object Tracking, NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow, and more
The companion websites contain more than 600 unique practice exam questions, CCNA Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and 180 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 80% Off Practice Tests and Video Training
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases.
Brad Edgeworth, CCIE No.31574 (R&S & SP), is a Systems Architect at Cisco Systems. Brad is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, where he has presented on various topics. Before joining Cisco, Brad worked as a network architect and consultant for various Fortune 500 companies.
Ramiro Garza Rios, CCIE No. 15469 (R&S, SP, and Security), is a Solutions Architect in the Cisco Customer Experience (CX) organization. His expertise is on Enterprise and Service Provider network environments with a focus on evolving architectures and next-generation technologies. He is also a Cisco Live distinguished speaker.
David Hucaby, CCIE No. 4594, CWNE No. 292, is a lead network engineer for the University of Kentucky Healthcare, where he focuses on wireless networks in a large medical environment. David holds bachelor's and master's degrees in electrical engineering from the University of Kentucky. He has been authoring Cisco Press titles for twenty years.
Jason Gooley, CCIE No. 38759 (R&S & SP), is a Technical Solutions Architect for the Worldwide Enterprise Networking Sales team at Cisco Systems. In addition to being a Cisco Press author, Jason is also a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, contributes to the development of the Cisco CCIE and DevNet exams, provides training for Learning@Cisco, is an active CCIE mentor, a committee member for the Cisco Continuing Education Program (CE), and also a Program Committee member of the Chicago Network Operators Group (CHI-NOG) www.chinog.org.
Raymond Lacoste is master instructor for Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching, AWS, and ITIL at StormWind Studios. Raymond has passed more than 110 exams and his office wall includes certificates from Microsoft, Cisco, ISC2, ITIL, AWS and CompTIA.