Pro Web 2.0 Mashups: Remixing Data and Web Services
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2008-03-07
- 售價: $775
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 603
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 159059858X
- ISBN-13: 9781590598580
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $1,830Head First Servlets & JSP
售價: $620Learn C on the Mac (Paperback)
售價: $840X Power Tools
貴賓價: $1,406Head First Java, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,400Head First Rails: A learner's companion to Ruby on Rails (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,473Pro Drupal Development, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $680Professional Search Engine Optimization with ASP.NET: A Developer's Guide to SEO (Paperback)
售價: $99Silverlight and ASP.NET Revealed (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,522Illustrated C# 2008
售價: $510Amazon.com Mashups
貴賓價: $1,118del.icio.us Mashups
售價: $399Flickr Mashups (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,118Yahoo! Maps Mashups
售價: $465How to Do Everything with Web 2.0 Mashups (Paperback)
售價: $399Creating Mashups with Adobe Flex and AIR (Paperback)
售價: $299Foundation Expression Blend 2: Building Applications in WPF and Silverlight (Paperback)
貴賓價: $831Discussing Design: Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique (Paperback)
Highlights include the following:
- Looks at the overall shape of todays Web from a developers point of view—what are its main features, and what is available for us to use to develop applications?
- Contains real–world examples of creating mashups using all the major APIs.
- Contains examples written in multiple server–side languages.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how the constituent parts of the modern Web fit together—web standards, Ajax, APIs, libraries, tagging, blogs, wikis, and more.
- Create different types of mashup, for example mapping mashups, search functionality, calendars, RSS/Atom feeds, social bookmarking, online storage systems, open document formats, and more.
Who is this book for?
About the Apress Pro Series
The Apress Pro series books are practical, professional tutorials to keep you on and moving up the professional ladder.
You have gotten the job, now you need to hone your skills in these tough competitive times. The Apress Pro series expands your skills and expertise in exactly the areas you need. Master the content of a Pro book, and you will always be able to get the job done in a professional development project. Written by experts in their field, Pro series books from Apress give you the hard–won solutions to problems you will face in your professional programming career.