The Definitive Guide to JasperReports (Paperback)
Teodor Danciu, Lucian Chirita
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2007-08-27
- 售價: $1,696
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,611
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 223
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1590599276
- ISBN-13: 9781590599273
貴賓價: $1,473Eclipse Cookbook
貴賓價: $512Eclipse IDE Pocket Guide
售價: $1,400Professional WCF 4: Windows Communication Foundation with .NET 4 (Paperback)
貴賓價: $569精通 C# 5.0 與 .NET 4.5 高級編程－LINQ, WCF, WPF 和 WF
貴賓價: $393React Native 移動開發實戰
JasperForge.org is the open source development portal for the JasperSoft Business Intelligence Suite, the JasperSoft Business Intelligence solution that delivers comprehensive tools for data access, data integration, analysis, and reporting, including JasperReports. This definitive, authoritative covers the following:
- Shows the power this open source Java reporting tool has and the ability to deliver rich content onto the screen, to the printer, or into PDF, HTML, XLS, CSV and XML files
- Demonstrates how JasperReports can be used in a variety of Java-enabled applications, including Java EE or web applications, to generate dynamic content
- Teaches you how to create page-oriented, ready-to-print documents in a simple and flexible manner
What you’ll learn
- Enable the embeddable Java reporting library, which you can embed in any host application to let you plug in Java and Groovy code.
- Handle complex reports, subreports with highly complex layouts, pixel-perfect page-oriented output for the Web or print, and crosstabbing, and output reports in PDF, XML, HTML, CSV, XLS, RTF, or TXT.
- Create integrated charting with comprehensive chat types.
- Use multilanguage Unicode and other native encodings, dynamic text localization, and localized date, number, and currency formatting.
- Scale with high-performance report generation with no limit to report size.
- Extend easily with built-in expressions and plug-ins for Java and Groovy code; integrate iReport visual report designer; and extend to other Eclipse or Swing-based designers.
- Access data flexibly with JasperReport’s built-in support for JDBC, EJB, POJO, Hibernate, XML, and more.