Getting Started with Sapui5
SAPUI5 has quickly become the open-source programming language with the best options for responsive and versatile SAP app development. So how well do you speak SAPUI5, and what can you do with it?
2. SAPUI5 Runtime Environment Use bootstrapping, data binding, and theming elements to ensure that your applications run smoothly on operating systems and that the software modules can be reused.
3. SAPUI5 in SAP HANA Develop your own application on the XS Engine in SAP HANA. Then construct a calculation view and use it as an OData service.
4. UI Components and Controls Implement the SAPUI5 controls and elements you've learned in a detailed employee portal example.
5. Mobile Development Explore the mobile capabilities of SAPUI5 and SAP Fiori by developing your own cross-platform Hybrid Web Container applications for multiple devices.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SAP Gateway and OData
- SAPUI5 IDE
- SAPUI5 libraries
- Model, view, and layout types
- Application architecture
- SAPUI5 file optimization
- Model-view-controller paradigm
- SAP HANA views
- SAPUI5 for mobile devices