ABAP Objects: ABAP Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) (2nd Edition) (SAP PRESS)
James Wood, Joseph Rupert
* Make the move from procedural to object-oriented programming
* Learn from conceptual explanations and practical examples
* Download sample code that you can use to put your skills to the test
Clear Conceptual Explanations
Master the basics with easy-to-understand explanations that make coding with classes and objects seem like second nature.
The best way to learn is by doing. Download source code to practice your skills in object cleanup and initialization, inheritance, polymorphism, and more.
Make sure your skills are up to date with the latest information on object-oriented programming.
*Working with objects
* Encapsulation and implementation hiding
* Object initialization and cleanup
* Component-based design
* ABAP Unit
* ALV object model
* Object Services