Geometry Creation and Import with Comsol Multiphysics
Mayboudi, Layla S.
- 出版商: Mercury Learning & Information
- 出版日期: 2019-10-28
- 售價: $1,670
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,587
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 260
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1683922131
- ISBN-13: 9781683922131
This book focuses on the geometry creation techniques for use in finite element analysis. Examples are provided as a sequence of fin designs with progressively increasing complexity. A fin was selected as it is a feature widely employed for thermal management. As the content progresses, the reader learns to create or import a geometry into a FEM tool using COMSOL Multiphysics(R). The fundamentals may also be applied to other commercial packages such as ANSYS(R) or AbaqusTM. The content can be utilized in a variety of engineering disciplines including mechanical, aerospace, biomedical, chemical, civil, and electrical. The book provides an overview of the tools available to create and interact with the geometry. It also takes a broader look on the world of geometry, showing how geometry is a fundamental part of nature and how it is interconnected with the world around us.
- Includes example models that enable the reader to implement conceptual material in practical scenarios with broad industrial applications
- Provides geometry modeling examples created with built in features of COMSOL Multiphysics(R) v. 5.4 or imported from other dedicated CAD tools
- Presents meshing examples and provides practical advice on mesh generation