Neural Networks: Easy Guide To Artificial Neural Networks
- 出版商: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- 出版日期: 2018-05-08
- 售價: $762
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $724
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 80
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1718898428
- ISBN-13: 9781718898424
Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBook version included for FREE!
Do You Want to Become An Expert Of Neural Networks?? Start Getting this Book and Follow My Step by Step Explanations! Click Add To Cart Now!
This book on neural networks will provide you with an excellent overview of the domain of deep learning neural networks. You will gain an understanding of the conception of neural networks and how biological and artificial neural networks differ from each other. You'll learn about artificial neural networks and understand how neural networks function in general. Finally, you'll learn how to teach your networks.
To understand this book, you'll need to understand some preliminary mathematical concepts.
This book contains illustrations and step-by-step explanations with bullet points and exercises for easy and enjoyable learning
Benefits of reading this book that you're not going to find anywhere else:
- INTRODUCTION TO NEURAL NETWORKS
- STRUCTURES OF NEURAL NETWORKS
- BUILDING A NEURAL NETWORK
- THE CONSTRUCTION OF ARTIFICIAL NEURONS
- THE BIOLOGICAL NEURONS MODEL
- HOW THEY WORK
- THE CAPABILITIES OF NEURAL NETWORK STRUCTURE
- TEACHING YOUR NETWORKS
- METHODS OF GATHERING INFORMATION
- ORGANIZING YOUR NETWORK
- USAGE OF MOMENTUM
- USING NEURAL NETWORKS
- USING NEURAL NETWORKS IN A PRACTICAL WAY
- THE CAPACITY OF A SINGLE NEURON
Don't miss out on this new step by step guide to Neural Networks. All you need to do is scroll up and click on the BUY NOW button to learn all about it!