The All In One Computer Programming Bible: Beginner to Intermediate Guides on Python, Computer Programming, Raspberry Pi and Black Hat Hacking!
Cyber Punk Architects
Do You Want to Learn and Start Programming within 24 Hours?
Learning to write computer programs can be fun if you take up the right approach and this shall be the objective of this book. This book provides you a simple, easy to follow and practically sound approach to computer programming.
These are topics many programming guides don’t cover, as they are assumed to be general knowledge to most developers. That is why this guide has been created. It is the ultimate primer to all programming languages.
Learn How to Code Step by Step
This book teaches computational and algorithmic thinking by taking very seriously one thing for granted—that the reader knows absolutely nothing about computer programming!
However, a word of advice for new learners is that you must go through the book a couple of times to get a better understanding of the subject. This shall help you transition from a novice to expert. The first reading will help you form a foundation, which can be solidified by a second reading.
Inside You Will Discover:
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C# Programming Language
- The Python Programming Language
- Working with the Java Coding Language
- How To Be Completely Anonymous Online Like The Pro's
- How To Keep Yourself Safe From Being Hacked
- Which Tools The Hackers Use To Crack Passwords
- How You Can Use Multiple Tools To Gather Information With Wireless Hacking
- How to hack something or someone? (Laying down important ground rules)
- The Most Dangerous Cyber Security Threats In 2018 – An In-Depth Look
- Advance Hacking Tips – the things to consider
- Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B Hardware Specifications
- Configuring Raspberry Pi
- Programming In Raspberry Pi
- Python Programing: Working with Loops in Python
- Handling Exceptions in Your Code
- Conditional Statements in Python
Within this book are techniques and tools that are used by both criminal and ethical hackers – all the things that you will find here will show you how information security can be compromised and how you can identify an attack in a system that you are trying to protect.
At the same time, you will also learn how you can minimize any damage in your system or stop an ongoing attack!