Amazon Echo Show User Guide: Amazon Echo Show with Step-by-Step Instructions, Am
- 出版商: W. W. Norton
- 出版日期: 2018-07-25
- 售價: $590
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $561
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 146
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1724241788
- ISBN-13: 9781724241788
Amazon Echo Show eBook contains all the information you need to know about the Amazon’s most in news product “Echo Show”. There were many products Amazon had released before Echo show and have included a lot of advanced features in the latest release. This eBook has the history of all the previous released Echo devices (Dot, Look, Spot and Plus etc.) and their comparison with the latest model released recently. How this device can make your life easy and help you plan your day. This complete guide also covers the following:
- Features of Echo Show like services, voice system and overview of operability etc.
- Technical details with technology used to create this product
- Tips, Tricks and Hacks to use this device
- How you can use Echo show as your personal assistant?
- How you can automate your household devices such as lights, garage door, coffeemaker, etc.?
- What this product can do for you?
- How can you automate some of your day to day activities using Echo show?
- Plan your day using ALEXA i.e. alarm, TODO list, calendar, playlist, videos streaming, video and calls, messaging, announcements, drop in, etc.
- Privacy concerns
- Limitations of Echo show
- How to become an expert at using Echo show
- What users are saying about this product?
- What is coming in near future and enhancements?
And much more…