iCloud Standard Guide
Andri Yadi, Fauzan Alfi
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2013-11-17
- 售價: $1,220
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,159
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 158
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1782160507
- ISBN-13: 9781782160502
Get to grips with managing your Apple devices and content, easily and automatically with iCloud
- Explore the differences between iCloud and other cloud services
- Understand how iCloud can easily be used in Microsoft Windows
- Learn how to facilitate storage, backup, and management across all devices with iCloud
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple Inc. iCloud is a hub in a multi-devices environment, that allows your iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, and Macs sync with each other and always have the same content. The service allows users to store data, such as music files, on remote computer servers that can be downloaded to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices, and personal computers running OS X or Microsoft Windows.
This practical guide provides easy, step-by-step guidance to using the numerous features offered by iCloud, for first time users You will be guided through everything that you need to know about using iCloud on multiple platforms, as well as how to use it on a Windows PC.
Learn about what iCloud can offer you with this practical guide, and what makes it better than other cloud services. It will take you through all of the iCloud services available, and help you to manage your contents easily across devices.
You will also learn how to use Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and other iCloud services on Mac, PC, iOS devices or in the web browser. This book will also let you explore more on using iPhone and iTunes with iCloud, sync all contents without any hassle, and even back them up with iCloud. If you want to take full advantage of iCloud, then this is the right book for you.
What you will learn from this book
- Sign up for iCloud using Apple ID
- Setup iCloud on Mac, PC, and iOS devices
- Migrate contents from MobileMe to iCloud
- Use Mail, Contacts, and Calendar and manage their contents
- Configure iMessage, using Notes and Reminders
- Create a shared Photo Stream on supported devices
- Manage purchased contents on iTunes, including iTunes Match
- Sync contents with iCloud, including documents and bookmarks
- Explore more iCloud apps and iCloud.com
- Back up devices easily to iCloud
- Operate iCloud with OS X and Windows PC
An easy-to-use guide, filled with tutorials that will teach you how to set up and use iCloud, and profit from all of its marvellous features.
Who this book is written for
This book is for anyone with basic knowledge of computers and mobile operations. Prior knowledge of cloud computing or iCloud is not expected.